- Personal contact
- Space and time for you
- Keratoconus expert
- Measurement is without obligation and free of charge
Soft Contact Lenses
Soft keratoconus lenses with Conepower technology
Soft contact lenses that can correct keratoconus are somewhat thicker than normal soft contact lenses. Due to the special fit, this lens type is just as comfortable as normal soft contact lenses. Due to the firmness of this soft keratoconus lens, this lens type also provides a beautiful, smooth, optical front of the eye.
By combining these special soft contact lenses with Conepower technology, the visual performance of this type of contact lens is further improved.
Soft contact lenses are becoming increasingly popular as an aid for the correction of keratoconus due to their improved fit and optical capabilities. Mild forms of keratoconus are generally suitable for correcting with these special keratoconus soft contact lenses.
Benefits of soft lenses
- Generally pleasant to wear.
- They are easy to put in and take out.
- Can be combined with a special filter.
- They are suitable for mild forms of keratoconus.
- They are a great alternative to scleral lenses.
Disadvantages of soft lenses
- A soft contact lens can cause varying sharpness.
- A soft keratoconus contact lens can feel drier in the evening.